A highly established Top 20 firm are looking to recruit for a Financial Accountant role. They are one of the largest Accountancy firms in London, with a large focus on non-profit organisations. As an employee you are entitled to several benefit schemes, as well as the option of Hybrid-working to allow for a work-life balance.
Within the role you will be providing quality professional services within the FCA regulatory reporting and advisory team. You will form part of the business services team, focused on providing a range of outsourced services from accounting to VAT and regulatory reporting.
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA, or equivalent) with knowledge of UK Accounting Standards. The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual, who can work to tight deadlines, will have experience of preparing statutory and/or management accounts including cash-flows and the ability to review the work of junior team members.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Facilitating the preparation of periodic returns for FCA regulated clients.
- Liaising with clients in your portfolio and acting as the primary point of contact.
- Understanding the technical rules and regulations and applying these to the FCA reporting requirements of a range of FCA regulated firms.
- Preparing underlying calculations to support regulatory returns from internally and externally produced accounting information / other relevant data.
- Providing general accounting and professional services assistance to clients in the preparation of regulatory returns, for example monitoring capital adequacy from underlying accounting information.
- Providing ad hoc advisory services to the Firm's financial services sector clients as required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.