Growing, acquisitive SME technology & business consultancy. International offices. They have an exceptional and growing client base. They are seeking an ambitious finance director developing their career.
This is an exciting and key position in the company and part of the leadership team as it continues to grow and make acquisitions. At times hands on. Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director and management team, responsibilities include:
- managing the management and statutory reporting and a small finance team.
- budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, cashflow management
- supporting acquisitions and integration
- business partnering, commercial and strategic support to management
- developing processes and systems
- liaison with international operations and offices
- governance, regulatory and compliance
This is an exceptional opportunity and candidates, should be qualified with several years experience at Finance Director or senior finance level, ideally with professional services, consultancy or equivalent sector experience. Developing your Finance Director career, you should be ambitious, motivated, team orientated and rounded, technically strong with commercial acumen. M&A / transactions services experience is advantageous.
The salary banding advertised is a guideline, the remuneration offered will be commensurate upon experience.