A market leading and growing business with a sizeable commercial finance team are looking for current CIMA or ACCA studier to join this exciting Finance Analyst role. This is a progressive opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in commercial finance and business partnering. This role also offers flexible and hybrid working.
- To provide the Finance Business Partner with financial support to include insightful analysis with innovative recommendations
- Supporting new business opportunities, working with the business to ensure these are compelling for our customers and commercial attractive for the company with rigorous financials to support
- Providing relevant and key financial reporting, enabling business performance to be tracked and understood
- Building ambitious and realistic financial plans with key operational leaders to help drive the business forward including
- Using foresight to identify opportunities to improve financial performance or patient experience
- Mentoring non-financial professionals to improve their financial acumen.
- Building strong relationships across the organisation to drive business performance
- Developing and improving the consolidation and reporting of the business unit numbers
- Ensuring rigor, control and support over the annual budget process for the business so that it is owned by the business and consistent with Group framework guidance and targets
- Providing monthly forecasts for the next month, full year and comparison to plan periods as required
- Providing analysis of investments (including complex capital expenditure)
- Identifying system and process developments to ensure focus on continual improvement of activities within the finance team
- To work closely with budget holders for the better management of the cost base to include challenging assumptions and financial modelling
- To work within a framework of financial controllership and reporting, ensuring that company policies and procedures are followed and reporting timeframes adhered to.
- Experience of month end accounting
- Currently studying ACCA or CIMA
- To communicate effectively with finance and non-finance colleagues as well as be seen as a credible finance partner to senior management.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding and enthusiasm about the business.
- Computer literate (MS Office) including Excel.
You will enjoy working in a friendly and supportive working environment whilst receiving a competitive package and excellent career development opportunities.