Field Service Engineer (Electrical)
£36,000 - £40,000 + 8% Bonus + 10% Pension + Vehicle + Life Insurance + Healthcare.
Home based role ideally located: Manchester, Crewe, Stoke, Liverpool, Northwich, Chester, Macclesfield, Congleton, Stockport, Warrington
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking to work for a market leading business which will see you receive specialist industry training whilst working on a wide range of state-of-the-art capital equipment?
On offer is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within this multi-national business renowned for their investment in staff, you will be offered ongoing training and development to become a technical expert in the field.
In this role you will service, repair and maintain a wide range of highly technical equipment across a variety of blue-chip customer sites.
This truly innovative company are leaders in their field and have continued to thrive throughout these unprecedented times, making this the perfect step to advance your career.
This role would suit a Field Service Engineer with an Electrical bias looking to develop technically.
- Service, repair and maintenance on a range of state of the art electronic, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Assisting with major installations and commissioning projects.
- Home based field service role ideally based in the South West.
- Field Service Engineer.
- Recognised electrical qualification (HND/HNC/Degree/NVQ).
- PLC knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Service, Electro, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, PLC, Capital Equipment, Industrial Machinery, Recycling, Food, Mining, Fault Finding, Service, Repair, Processing Machinery, Manufacturing.