Executive Assistant- Global Executive Search Firm (Schools practice)
Based in City, offering flexi working from home (aprox 2 days from home)
Fantastic opportunity for a well - educated PA/Project Coordinator to support a driven and highly successful Partner who heads up the school/education practice.
Our client is looking for a driven experienced corporate EA and ideally an interest in the education sector they will be the front face of their organisation and the heart of their customer service experience for their clients and candidates. This is a complex external facing position that requires superb organisational skills and intellect.
The Schools Practice is a leader in the Schools sector partnering with schools in the UK, and globally assisting with appointments at international schools in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America. They recruit Heads, Chairs and Non-Executive Directors with the skills to capitalise on the opportunities created by a constantly evolving education market. They have a strong global schools business headquartered in London which works particularly closely with our offices in North America and Australia on a wide range of assignments.
The Personal Assistant must have excellent written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the Partner along with building great relationships with their clients and stakeholders.
They require a Personal Assistant / Project Coordinator with exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential. There will be extensive client management, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to this role.
Personal Assistant / Project Coordinator duties will include:
- Extensive inbox and meeting co-ordination
- Complex, demanding and ever-changing diary management
- UK travel itineraries
- Assignment management - Lead the project coordination and delivery of the search assignments.
- Manage the search timelines ensuring deadlines are met, action points are responded to and all necessary documentation is completed.
- Stakeholder Management; develop robust working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of candidate reports and other materials.
- Preparation of presentations and pitch documentation including research packs and preparing marketing materials.
- Preparation and proof reading of client reports
- Business Development support
- First class written English skills - experience of document production and proof reading.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Proven relationship building expertise with a range of high-profile clients.
- Ability to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions.
- Innate sense of urgency in everything you do.
- Acute attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard.
- Excellent time management skills; able to manage conflicting priorities and unforeseen change.
- Thrive in a fast pace environment; have high levels of energy, tenacity and focus.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with databases preferred.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.