I have an exciting role for an Events Manager to join a leading regional charity to coordinate, manage and grow the calendar of virtual and traditional charity events.
In this fast-paced, critical role, assisted by an Events Coordinator, you will report into the Fundraising & Marketing Director and will be responsible for developing and implementing the events strategy.
For this position I am looking for an events professional who not only has experience in the organisation and running of mass events, but who also is digitally/social media savvy - some virtual events will be a staple feature the charity events calendar going forward. You will work closely with the Fundraising & Marketing Director and the strategic Events Consultant.
In exchange for this, a competitive salary, excellent holiday allowance, a superb working environment and flexible working* are on offer.
* Manage all charity events (virtual and in-person) with responsibility for all aspects of the event planning and delivery of event targets
* Provide professional event management on the day of the event
* Oversee booking for contractors and equipment
* Close working relationship with volunteer team, communication team, fundraising team and other colleagues
* Assess event trends and suggest new events
* Aid in the development of a strategy for the new Visitor Centre and conference facilities
* Man-management of the Events Coordinator based at North Weald
Key Skills and Requirements for the role:
* Event management career background including virtual and mass events, and fundraising events
* Experience of budget management
* Digital/social media savvy, ideally with virtual event experience
* Strong communicator with the ability to integrate well with all teams and interact with stakeholders at all levels
* Professional, dedicated approach. Excellent attention to detail
* Flexible with the capacity to work additional hours when required
* Have driving licence and access to car
* Ad hoc working requirement for weekends and evenings
If you are interested in this position, please contact me asap for an initial chat and further details of the position