* Experienced webinar and online Event Planner.
* Manage and deliver a portfolio of face to face, virtual events and projects.
* Budget management.
Our client is seeking an experienced webinar and online Event Planner.
This position is a 6-month fixed term and full-time contract. Our client can accommodate some hybrid working with occasional event attendance in London (as and when required).
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an innovative healthcare organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
You will manage and deliver a portfolio of face to face, virtual events and projects.
* Event Logistics; delivery of online and face-to-face events, budget management, monitoring of attendance levels, reporting, monitoring vendor and supplier contracts, providing technical and administrative support , recording event, sourcing venues, equipment and speakers, building relationships.
* Event Marketing; membership communication and engagement, producing marketing plans, publicising events, updating content, preparation of copy marketing and coordinating with content leads.
* Event Administration; Provision of documentation, audio visual aids and other requirements, including accommodation and travel as required, preparing events specific materials, preparing event budgets, maintain delegate and speaker records, gather and evaluate feedback and processing expense and invoice claims.
* Project Management and Collaborative Working; development of documentations and events in collaboration with internal and external teams.
* Any other reasonable event planning duties.
You will need:
* Experience of running online events and webinars - essential.
* Experience of event budget management and delivering set targets- essential.
* Proven event logistics and administration skills - essential.
* Strong administration skills - essential.
* Experience of prioritising successfully under pressure.
* Experience building and maintaining relationships.
* Experience in comparable organisations (colleges and healthcare settings) would be advantageous.
How to apply?
The Event Planner is a full-time 6 month fixed term contract; £28,000 - £29,700pa, plus great benefits such as contributary pension, accident cover, flexible working and much more. The deadline for application to our client is Friday, 17th January 2022, please apply ASAP to be considered.
To apply for the Event Planner opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below.