Our client is seeking excellent candidates to join their expanding team commissioning data centres across the UK, Ireland and Europe. Current roles available include but are not limited to commissioning manager, commissioning engineer, electrical engineers, construction managers and quantity surveyors. The roles come with an excellent package. For a confidential conversation please contact us to talk through these wonderful opportunities.
Experienced Electrical QA/QC Engineers are required for Data centre projects across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
* The Electrical QA/QC Officer must prepare handover inspection, test documentation and O&M manuals.
* Coordinate commissioning of electrical systems within the teams and other stakeholders.
* Full review of inspection and test documentation.
* Review and issue final handover packages to the client.
* Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and inspection of the project.
* Perform quality inspections of the installations and control the close out of defects.
* Oversee that testing is correctly executed on the project.
* Liaise with the construction management team and client on installation and quality matters.
* Attend quality meetings.
* Input into weekly progress reporting on quality items.
* Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
* 4+ years' experience in a similar role is essential.
* Good Knowledge of Installation and commissioning.
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
* Ability to self-manage, prioritise, and work to tight deadlines.
* Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
* The successful Electrical QA/QC Officer must be in Ireland or the UK and be eligible to work in Europe.
* Salary DOE
* Excellent career prospects
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers