Walker and Sloan are proud to be working with a well known client in Cheltenham and they are looking to bring on a talented Digital Marketing Website Executive to the team due to some amazing growth within the business
Job Title: Digital Marketing/ Website Executive
Location: The Port, Cheltenham
Location: 50/50 home and office based, some travel
The client is a massive dental group in the UK, having grown to >150 practices, with ambitious plans for growth. Their ethos remains simple and strong - They focus on treating others as they would want to be treated themselves.
Their customer experience team is recently formed, with the mission of becoming recognised by consumers as #1 in UK dentistry for customer experience and patient care. With Industry leading marketing, digital and CRM.
They are still relatively early on in our digital journey but have already made big leaps forward. Due to their vast digital landscape with multiple group websites and 100s of practice websites to manage, there remains lots of opportunities for growth.
This new role will support their Digital Product Owner to drive their digital experiences forward. Whilst day to day this will involve keeping practice and group websites up to date, there will be a range of projects to support and own.
The lucky candidate should expect a very fast-paced environment so the ability to juggle several tasks at once will be a key requirement.
Digital Marketing/Website Executive role purpose
- Support the updating and development of our websites including 3 group sites and 150+ practice websites including multi-level reporting
- Supporting our SEO and web dev agencies
- Supporting the implementation and development of CRO plans
- Make changes to websites, build new pages and enhance the overall customer experience via several content management systems
What we're looking for:
- Digital experience on 1-2 years ideally
- Some knowledge of Google Analytics
- SEO understanding would be ideal, specifically local SEO
- Craft CMS experience advantageous
- Results focus
- Commercial acumen
- Self-awareness and self development
- Customer focus and empathy
- Stakeholder influence
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Flexible, resourceful, action orientated
- Able to roll sleeves up to get the job done