The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK.
With 11 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas we are home to a number of staff recruiting across a diverse selection of specialisms. We recruit for Education, Health & Social Care, Audio Visual and Engineering.
We see ourselves as much more than just a recruitment business as our values and vision reflect. Our values: "Family, Trust, Quality, Professionalism and Empowerment" Our vision: "To be the recruitment and training agency of choice for clients and candidates" We are now looking for people who share our values and vision to join our group and help the Prospero family to grow.
Having just been voted one of the best companies to work for in 2020, we offer a rewarding and progressive environment where you can truly build a career.
Digital Marketing Executive
Summary of Duties
- Working with the Head of Marketing to devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Full performance management of paid and organic digital marketing channels to optimise the Groups' online reputation
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques across organic and paid marketing, including paid search, SEO, social & email
- Creating and optimising campaigns including keyword research, writing copy, budget and bid management.
- Social media strategy
- Online branding and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Plan SMART objectives, and follow through to implementation, action, timings and cost
- Plan and implement monthly campaigns to acquire candidates
- Improve the lead generation campaign to drive candidate acquisition, measuring results / ROI
- Follow through the customer journey from start to end
- Plan and implement the candidate acquisition, in line with our long term drive strategy.
- Integrated & timed campaigns across digital platforms - in line with marketing objectives
- Quality control - visual content, video content, copy content and branding
- Overseeing digital templates (automating) marketing materials - working with design agency
- Google analytics - measuring and reporting with relevance to SMART objectives and return on digital media results.
- Tracking organic search position and driving traffic via campaigns to desktop and mobile site.
Requirements of the role
- Minimum of 2 years in a digital marketing role.
- Experience managing the digital mix - PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media and affiliate programmes
- Strong analytical skills, with a proven ability to track, interpret and report on insight and campaign data.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative ideas, identify opportunities, contribute to business objectives and be commercially savvy.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, executing and analysing multi-channel marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- A team player, with a 'can do' attitude and high attention to detail