£45,000 - £55,000
Join this small team, making a huge impact by providing insights to some of the world's most well-known brands and helping mold their marketing strategy. Flexible working only requiring you in the office one day a week and lots of room for progression.
This agency is a digital market research company providing important insights to some leading brands. With an exciting culture and flexible working, employee wellbeing is prioritised alongside forming strong client relationships through actionable recommendations, presenting a great opportunity for you to make a real impact.
This role will have you working closely with marketers and agency media partners to align on media campaign tracking, implementation methods, and process configurations. More specifically:
- Analyse Web Analytics and other first and third-party data
- Delivering reports and presentations
- define KPIs and work with developers to create and maintain measurement and tagging strategies using Tag Management
SKILLS AND TOOLS REQUIRED
- Google or Adobe Analytics - excellent understanding
- Tag management experience
- A/B testing
£45,000 - £55,000 annual salary, flexible work, pension scheme, 28 days holiday.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Holly Taylor via the apply link on this page.