DevOps Client Principal/Solution Director up to £125k base + commission+ benefits
Location: Central London
Our client is looking for DevOps Client Principal Solution to join their team. The client is adopting the governance model. Ideally candidate will have a sales background and knowledge of DevOps technology. One of your daily tasks will be involvement into business development and develop revenue-producing relationship with decision -making CEO level executives.
Requirements for our ideal applicant: -
- Sales consultancy experience
- Expertise in DevOps technology (this is mandatory)
- Proven experience in the creation, sales, and execution of technology consulting engagements.
- Ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment.
- Drives through processes and follows proven best practices to succeed.
- Have an existing network of target corporate/public sector customers.
- Develop new sales and cross-sales opportunities by promoting our client proposals and capabilities and maintaining ongoing client relationships.
- Drive and manage the sales/negotiation process until the Statement of Work is signed.
- Advanced negotiating skills.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales quotas/margins by establishing, expanding, and closing complex and high value consulting assignments.
- Ability to forecast contracts and resource requirements with baseline information to support your evaluation.
- Strong sales experience in a team: ability to lead a Matrix team of employees through complex sales cycles with internal sales, on-site engineering, and on-site consulting teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deliver compelling presentations to a diverse audience of commercial stakeholders.
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
Benefits "Why Our Client"
- Market leading DevOps and Cloud consultancy; be at the forefront of a new marketplace!
- Highly experienced leadership team providing mentoring and support
- Agile working environment giving everyone the autonomy to deliver to the best of their abilities