Data Analyst - London - Home working
Data Analyst with excellent data analysis, Power BI, reporting and insight analysis is required by a leading company based in London. If you have any experience with MS Dynamics, SQL, Google analytics and online analytics then that would be a bonus. They also offer home working for this role
This is a new role for the organisation due to growth in the digital marketing department. If you love data then this is certainly the role for you as there is a mix of analysis and insight involved in the role.
- Previous experience in data analysis, Excel, manipulation of data, insight analysis, data management and reporting
- Strong experience of reporting tools such as Power BI
- Data acquisition and lead nurturing tactic, as well as in visualisation of data and presentation
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, online analytics or o relevant web analytics solutions
- MS Dynamics & SQL experience would be a bonus
The role is a new position within a growing Digital marketing team, part of a wider marketing function. You will own the data and help on a number of exciting projects moving forward. One includes the migration to a brand new finance system, while other projects include providing online insight analysis for the business as a whole. You will be required to segment, manipulate, cleanse and report on a range of data sets. The role can move to more a strategic role in the future
The role is looking to pay a starting salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits. To apply press apply now, or send your CV to
Keywords: Data Analyst - Google Analytics - CRM - Power BI - data - SQL - Excel - London - Home working
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.