ERP Project Manager D365FO PERM
Salary up to 80k dependent on Experience
I am currently looking for an Experienced D365FO Project Manager on behalf of an amazing Microsoft Gold Partner in the UK. This is an unmissable opportunity to join an excellent forward-thinking company. You will be the managing the delivery of the customer's implementations while being face and voice of the company for the customers you are working with.
This role is Home based in the UK. There is also an opportunity to travel across the UK to meet new people.
- Identify customer's business objectives and requirements.
- Responsible for planning and delivering the customer's D365FO solution.
- Work with internal teams and customers to identify, manage and communicate dependencies that could impact project delivery time.
- Develop and maintain plans such as resource plan, contingency plan, integrated project plan and project charter.
- Ensure tracking and management of strategies and plans are in alignment with organisational objectives.
- Act as the project representative to continuously update key stakeholders on the project, propose adjustments and recommendations.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in D365FO project/programme management.
- History of successful full-lifecycle D365FO implementations.
- Able to manage midsize to large teams and able to demonstrate influencing key stakeholder.
- Experience with Microsoft Gold Partners.
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Health screening
- Professional memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.