£21,000 basic + bonus (£25-£27K OTE)
Full time / permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm (Early finish on a Friday & the occasional half a day on a Saturday)
Do you have an extensive background working within customer service?
Are you looking for a role where you will be rewarded for helping people?
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be joining a growing and a very customer focused team based in Banbury. At present, we currently employ over 100 people but we have HUGE growth plans in place to hire an additional 150-200 people during 2022. There will be excellent opportunities for you to progress and further develop your career over the next 12 months!
This role will involve you dealing with a mixture of communication channels from customers such as inbound & outbound calls, webchat & email correspondence regarding support the customers need. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators, show empathy and can understand the customers situation.
Customer Service Advisor duties:
- Maintain and develop customer relations
- Interact with customers, identify their needs or issues and try and resolve them on first contact where possible, promote products and services, collect payments and answer general queries
- Build positive relationships with customers to enhance the image of the brand and maintain its reputation
- Respond to customer complaints
- Maintain targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels
- Helping to maintain accurate records and updating internal systems
- Performing other duties as assigned, which are reasonable, relevant to the job role and necessary for company success
- Supporting other colleagues when assigned to do so
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
- Hybrid working model
- 2 weeks fully paid training
- Excellent progression opportunities available over the next 12 months due to the business expanding
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Monthly or quarterly bonus structure (role dependant)
- 28 days holiday
- Company events, fun activities, competitions, fancy dress days, bake-offs, Wellness Wednesdays and many others
- Employee Assistance Programme, giving access to 24/7/365 confidential mental health, financial and legal support
- Vouchers and discounts from hundreds of retailers ranging from insurance, groceries, home and garden, entertainment, travel, electronics and utilities with well-known brands such as Sainsburys, Just Eat, Argos, British Gas, booking.com and many others.
You don't want to miss out on this opportunity, CLICK APPLY and we will be in touch immediately to discuss the Customer Service Advisor role in further detail with you.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.