CRM System Specialist (m/f/d)
Professionals Full-Time Permanent
- Manage overall technical system administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Implement, maintain, and optimize our CRM modules at the headquarters in Innsbruck and subsidiaries worldwide
- Analyze and digitize business processes together with different stakeholders
- Responsible for the design of the user interface as well as the development of solutions in low code
- Extensive work experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM system administration
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MS-SQL)
- High analytical and organizational competences as well as very good English skills, German is a plus
- Communicative personality with a team-, solution- and goal-oriented approach
Further information Minimum Salary
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is ? 38,855.04.
Your Contact Person
If you have any questions please contact Ms. Marina Engl.
MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 130 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2,400 employees around the world.
Want to join a company that helps bring the joy of sound to people with hearing loss? Apply now!
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel (0) 5