Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Credit Controller to work in their leading facility in Shrewsbury.
For the successful Credit Controller our client is offering;
- Permanent position
- 8.30 am - 17.00 pm Monday to Friday
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
The Role of the Credit Controller:
- Ensure all debt is chased effectively and collected within contractual terms.
- Forecast monthly cashflow.
- Accurate collection of invoices and allocation of cash/credits in accordance with agreed targets.
- Preparation and presentation of regular debtors' reports.
- Dealing with credit account applications, agreeing credit terms
- Monitoring credit limits / terms and taking action where required.
- Issuing statements and copy documents to customers
- Resolution of queries and disputes to facilitate payments from customers
- Ensuring PODs are sent to customers according to predetermined SLAs
- Prepare weekly/monthly Debt reports for the Shareholders/Head of Finance
- Taking the lead in Customer Account set up and maintenance
- Ensuring new processes or amendments are documented
- Reviewing / auditing account setup periodically
What our client is looking for in a Credit Controller:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role - ESSENTIAL
- Competent with Microsoft packages including Excel - ESSENTIAL
- Previous ERP System experience - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication skills and able to work well under pressure.
Alternative job titles;
Credit Control, Accounts Receivable, Sales Ledger
Shrewsbury, Atcham, Prees, Oswestry, Wem, Whitchurch, Bicton Heath, Telford
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.