Our client a leading established business are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join this small Accounts team, reporting to the Finance Manager.
The purpose of this role is to manage the credit control together with some accounting functions.
• Liaise with Finance Companies: Close Premium, Premium Credit
• Issue finance agreements
• Handle queries and documentation on direct debit finance and insurance defaults
• Maintain spreadsheets and cash book
• Process payments and agents reconciliations
• Monitor and pursue overdue payments by telephone and email
• Issue credit control letters
• Reconcile the aged debtor report weekly
• Provide Reception cover when required
Candidates should possess the following skills:
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Previous experience in a credit control role
• Experience in basic accounting
Please send your CV in confidence for an immediate response.