Join Eaton's Information Technology team and help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms. We are currently seeking an CPQ Functional Lead Analyst to join our Commercial Operations Center of Excellence (COCOE) team. No relocation is being offered for this position. No relocation is being offered for this position. The candidate will be based at our Moon Township, PA or Beachwood, OH Eaton location. If the candidate resides within 50 miles of Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate must work at that site. If the candidate resides more than 50 miles away from Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate will work from a remote Eaton facility or an approved home office.
The CPQ Functional Lead Analyst will model, configure, and implement functional software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements The CPQ FA will analyze business processes and systems processes & recommend improvements that use standard Eaton software and processes and participate in implementations and third level support as required.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours. In this role:
- You will participate in implementation/enhancement projects for target system using PROLaunch.
- You will partner with business users on requirements, processes and systems.
- You will participate in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes.
- You will help manage requirements scope and disposition through process compliance and gap analysis, integration testing and user acceptance methodology.
- You will gather requirement using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- You will manage approved requirements specifications and verification of implementation scope.
- You will provide knowledge and input on system implications of process changes
- You will complete project related deliverables including future state design documentations and requirements documentations.
- You will participate in unit testing, integration testing support and review of training materials.
- You will support user acceptance testing events and schedules.
- You will be responsible for intermediate level system configurations.
- You will prepare and provide training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders.
- You will facilitate regression testing for global solutions as needed prior to migrating to productive system.
- You will effectively communicate the status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- You will be responsible for applying business knowledge and best practices toward solution design for the system.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are stronger.
As a contractor with the Federal government, Eaton is subject to the Executive Order mandating COVID-19 vaccination. As permitted by applicable law, the candidate(s) hired under this posting must provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines, or request a medical, pregnancy or religious accommodation exempting them from the requirement. Vaccination status will not be verified until after an offer of employment is provided, and candidates may also request a medical, pregnancy or religious accommodation at that time.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicants race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Basic (Minimum) Qualifications:
- Bachelor 's degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience is required
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- Completed at least one full life-cycle (design, build, test, deploy) project
- Focuses within a functional module, applying proven standards and techniques, often using repetitive tasks.
- Ability to fully understand the interrelationship to other modules
- Completed numerous full life-cycle projects
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices. The annual salary range for this role is $90,015 - $121,785 a year, with flexibility based on experience and skill level.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.