HVAC Counter Sales Associate
Our Client is a full-service technical supply house and distributor of HVAC equipment, parts and accessories. They service the Tri-State area with quality solutions for residential and commercial building projects.
We are seeking a HVAC Counter Sales Associate to work out of the Middletown, NY location. The Counter Sales Associate will present and sell the company product lines and services effectively, resulting in year over year revenue growth.
This is a permanent hire, long term position with an excellent compensation and benefits package.Responsibilities
Critical Duties And Responsibilities
- Conversant in all the key product lines
- Stay current on eclipse, know how to enter orders, search for orders and product and order special order equipment as needed
- Ability to upsell and accessorize customers order
- Effective and courteous follow up and problem resolution for customer
- Ability to properly process Warranty claims and returns properly
- Sell and Service the customer, so they want to return, be available, listen and help them make their business better.
- Attends product and technical training
- Reviews Calling Ques to follow up on customer orders.
- Assist Branch Manager in solving customer problems.
- Performs cycle counts responsibly once a month.
- Enforces company procedures and policies for returns, damages, shortages and back orders.
- Contacts customers to increase sales during slow periods, to increase existing orders, notify truck is in area or any other customer service initiative