Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a hugely exciting start-up business. With substantial investment in place, you will be part of their journey from the very start. With excellent benefits and huge potential for development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join the team.
What will I be doing?
As a Content Manager, you must possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. You will guide and direct the storytelling processes on all platforms.
You should create high-quality and engaging content to drive business and engage customers, showcasing my client's expertise. You should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement driving content marketing initiatives for driving traffic, leads and sales both digitally and offline.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities?
- Create an effective content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Write, edit, proof read, improve and publish content that is both educating and engaging.
- Continuously improve and optimise content across all channels.
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy.
- Manage content across all platforms
- Utilise content management frameworks to analyse user engagement metrics.
- Develop and own content calendar across the business.
- Ensure compliance with various copyright and data protection laws to create different types of online content like white papers, infographics, guides, blogs, to engage our prospects & customers.
- Work with designers, marketing teams, sales teams, external influencers, and other industry specialists to plan and develop site content and marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and create new ideas to engage the audience.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Review content to be published and ensuring it meets all quality control checks
- Develop the company's voice and image in-line with branding and company goals
What skills and experience are required?:-
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Great at telling a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language.
What else do I need to know?
This role is a permanent position and my client offer excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity to scope and develop the position.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.