Field Service Engineer (Commercial Catering)
£40,000 - £42,000 + Overtime + Van + Fuel Card + Tools + Holiday + Pension
An excellent opportunity on offer for a Commercial Catering Engineer to join a company working with blue chip clients, enabling you to boost your earnings through overtime.
Do you have COMCAT qualifications 1, 2, 3 & 5? Are you keen to join a company that enables a healthy work-life balance as well as increasing earnings through overtime?
This company is one of the market leaders in commercial catering. They are a well-established company and have just secured a number of high profile contracts in the aftermath of Covid-19. Due to an increased demand for their services they are looking to take on a new Service Engineer to cover the London area.
In this role you will be servicing and providing reactive maintenance on a variety of catering equipment, covering the M25 region. You will be working autonomously, visiting various sites and being the face of the company.
This role would ideally suit an engineer with their COMCAT 1, 2, 3 & 5 and looking to boost your earnings through overtime.
- Servicing and maintaining catering equipment in commercial and industrial sites
- Covering London, M25 region of the UK
- Working Mon - Fri (Typically 7:30 - 14:30)
- Being the main point of contact for the customer
- Experienced as a Commercial Catering Engineer
- Qualifications in COMCAT 1, 2, 3 & 5
- Enjoy the variety of a field service role and a healthy work-life balance.
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.