Can you drive a culture of excellence within a service team, to help our clients accomplish more? If you want to lead, coach and mentor a team of bright engineers who work with cutting edge cloud and security applications like Microsoft Modern Desktop and Azure, supporting professional services in London and beyond, then we want to hear from you!
Founded in 2004, we are a business technology consultancy for the professional services industry. Our combination of technical expertise and our obsession with service excellence sets us apart. Our job is to make our clients' IT work seamlessly, as well as be their trusted advisor when it comes to new IT developments including the latest collaboration and cloud technologies.
You are a proactive leader with a real passion for getting the job done. You want to lead a great team in a growing business. You're a geek at heart, you get a buzz from solving problems in a busy environment and you understand the importance of excellent client service. You believe that the world can be a better place through the effective use of IT and want to help make that happen through cloud technology.
An exciting opening in our service team with the opportunity for real progression! In this role, you will lead a team that provides remote technical support working both from home and in the office to clients from various industries including legal, finance, media and many more. As well as being responsible for the day-to-day continuity of the Cloud Support Team function, you will take charge of the training and development of our 1st line engineers. You will lead from the front, taking ownership of high profile and VIP tickets to ensure the best customer experience for our clients.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A solid academic background in IT/computer-related discipline
- 4-5 years' industry experience, ideally in an MSP
- Track record of working with: Office 365, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Azure Virtual Machines, Microsoft Windows Server, AD, DNS and DHCP, Networking including LAN, WAN and firewallsCitrix, AVD/RDS
- Great interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Approachable with the enthusiasm to upskill and mentor junior team members
- A methodical approach to problem-solving
- An ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines whilst prioritising workload
- A client-centric attitude and a continual focus on customer experience
OTHER SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Professional Qualifications: Microsoft Certifications, ITIL FoundationCompTIA A+
- MFA, Conditional Access, Intune, Mimecast, VMWare or Hyper-V hosted VMs
- Shift allowance & paid overtime
- L&D opportunities
- 21 days holiday, public holidays+birthday off
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Regular performance reviews
- Remote and up to 3 days a week in-office working
- A fun, inclusive, friendly work environment
- Regular social events