Cloud and Infrastructure Manager
Our client is looking for a Cloud and Infrastructure Manager, this will initially be a hybrid role working 2 days a week from the London office and the remainder of the week remotely.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process
- Regularly evaluate cloud application, hardware and software
- Develop and organise cloud systems
- Work closely with IT Operations team to ensure transition into BAU is successful
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Developing, reviewing and approving the installation requirements for LAN, WAN, VPN, routers and related network devices
- Offer guidance to infrastructure teams and be available to support keys concerns if they arise
- Researching and designing public key infrastructure verification authorities, digital signatures and ensuing all personal have IT access limited to their need and role within the organisation.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solution to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
- Monitoring and guiding the IT Operations team to cultivate a sense of security awareness, including continuous education and improvement
- 3-5 years of experience in designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions
- Experience in internal, public and hybrid cloud solutions, Microsoft Azure is essential.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to deliver quality work
- Good knowledge of core infrastructure, designing, engineering and implementing for related platform including, Wintel, Linux Storage, backups, IaaS and PaaS.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies including computing trends
- Deep dive into existing infrastructure architecture and help facilitate progressive and sustainable life cycles.
- Develop roadmaps defining the approach to current and future requirements with consideration of ultimately leveraging cloud as a delivery platform.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud requirements to management and other key partners
- High level of knowledge in SaaS providers software including Okta, Forcepoint and Intune
- Understanding "Infrastructure as Code" approach and understanding Terraform, Json, Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
- Extensive experience in information security with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring/logging, performance and capacity management, automation and application toolchain (CI/CD) is an advantage
- Understanding of networks, both cloud native and within on-premises data centres.