Clinical Science Manager - Central London Pharmaceutical company. Broad therapy area pipeline. £65-75k
Your new company
This global Pharma are recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Science Manager to join their tight-knit team in central London. The CSM will work closely with the Project Team, external Service Providers (SPs) and external consultants throughout the clinical study lifecycle. This is an opportunity to work in a unique, innovative and team-focused environment, with the ability to individually make an impact on the business across a broad range of therapies.
Your new role
This highly rewarding position reports directly into the Clinical Science Director and involves establishing clinical study protocols consistent with the clinical development plan and ensuring the quality and integrity of the study data. This will include making sure appropriate risk assessment and management is performed and ensuring appropriate analysis and reporting of the study data. The CSM will also support the Clinical Science Director with the science and strategic planning for the project. You will need to have had significant demonstrable experience in the scientific aspects of clinical development gained within a CRO, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the quality of all clinical science aspects of the trial, e.g., (clinical protocol development and clinical science data review and clinical study report development.)
- Develop and maintain study documents related to clinical science aspects of the trial, e.g., (investigator brochure, clinical IMPD, data review charter, and clinical science review plan, etc.)
- Review of trial data, e.g., (demographic, efficacy and safety data, protocol violations (specifically to ensure correct number of subjects are evaluable for protocol objectives), detection of data trends and safety signals and to ensure adherence to protocol so that study objectives are met.
- Manage the SPs/contractors and oversee their performance and quality of work, ensuring they meet an agreed project plan, contracts and any study specific requirements related to any clinical science aspects of the trial.
- Contribute to the oversight of the pharmacokinetic data production and analysis with the Clinical Pharmacology Manager.
- Developing a project strategy and clinical development plan for the project(s). This may involve interacting with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) or SPs to obtain appropriate information.
What you'll get in return
This exciting role is an opportunity to work for one of the leaders in the market. Your day to day experience will be diverse and rewarding and you will work with a team who share your ambition and goals. This company provides the support to develop your knowledge and experience quickly in a supportive environment, whilst simultaneously giving you the responsibility to make an individual difference. You will be working across a range of therapy areas including Neurology, Cardiology, Rare Disease and Oncology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.