JOB TITLE: Capability Lead
LOCATION: Working remotely, some travel to the office in Sussex may be required.
PAY RATE: £450 per day Umbrella
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 month rolling contract
IR35 STATUS: Inside
Are you seasoned in healthcare transformation with a passion for making a difference to the lives of others? Are you able to motivate, engage and support teams to deliver sustainable results in complex environments at pace? Do you want to be part of an exciting programme that will transform the way in which health and care is experienced by the population of Sussex?
The Sussex Health and Care?Partnership (SHCP)?Digital Board has endorsed a plan for the Our Care Connected programme to oversee a delivery group tasked with supporting a shared approach to virtual?consultation?across Sussex partners. The?delivery group has representation from all of the NHS partners delivering virtual?consultation?and will support a system-wide approach to?procuring?systems?with a focus on developing shared standards, presentations and experiences rather than mandating?a set of products to be used.?
Digital Virtual Consultations covers a set of capabilities where consultations between clinicians and patients are carried out using a range of digital tools. The programme is covering the position and issues for Digital Virtual Consultations, not Telephone (audio only), Virtual Consultations or Face to Face?Consultations. The tools currently used to carry out Digital Virtual Consultations include:?
- Video Consultation platforms - providing synchronous video remote "face to face" either by appointment or ad-hoc with two or more participants.?
- Online Triage Consultation platforms - providing asynchronous text and?content-based?interactions to provide advice, triage and route the patient through pathways.?
- Two-way?SMS/Text communication platforms - to gather information or feedback, book appointments, trigger consultations etc.?
- The post-holder will work with a wide variety of stakeholders - the list below summarises key relationships essential to delivering the objectives of the role:
- Digital and programme leads for virtual consultations in partner organisations
- Digital and dev ops teams
- Frontline staff, from all professional groups via digital leads
- Corporate services, e.g. finance, human resources, information, and procurement
- Patient groups and representatives
- Other NHS organisations
- Partner organisations, such as commissioners, community and social care providers, external contractors, and the voluntary sector
- Knowledge of financial and risk management.
- Knowledge of typical NHS governance processes
- Experience of delivering complex programmes and / or services.
- Experience of prioritising, planning and delivering change, working with frontline staff.
- Experience of prioritising change, taking account of a wider variety of stakeholder views.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy