Business Data Analyst
This role is part of the Government's Kickstart scheme. Applicants need to be aged between 18 and 24, registered with the DWP and receiving Universal Credit to be eligible.
Truly exciting opportunity for a recent graduate looking for a first or second job with a new, innovative media and app business. This company is a young and dynamic organisation that invests heavily in their talent to fuel their growth. They are looking for a Business Data Analyst to be an integral part of a team focused on integrating business systems from across the organisation into a harmonised data platforms.
* Liaise with stakeholders, data source owners, users, data protection and subscriptions.
* Work with internal and external suppliers to elicit key information to form new strategy and tactics for the company's media platforms and new products.
* Work to streamline and integrate systems across the business.
* Analyse data sources, structures, and user journeys.
* Ensure the adherence to GDPR
* Review and implement ways to map users and business actions to keep compliant.
* Action projects and business priorities using analysis with the delivery team and technical staff.
* Degree-level education in Information Management, Computer Science or similar
* Ideally 6 months or more experience in an Analysis or Research function.
* Be able to work effectively remotely and resourcefully
* Good self-motivation, remote management and communication skills.
* Knowledge of external business models and commerce.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a youthful, innovative organisation with substantial potential for growth and personal development.
As this is a Kickstart position you will work 25 hours per week and 4 days per week. Hours are 10am to 5.15pm (less 1 hour for lunch). 2 days per week office based, 2 days per week working from home. Training will be provided plus regular meetings with your manager and/or mentor either face to face or over Zoom. Over-time opportunities up to 40 hours per week.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.