Business Analyst, Regulatory Change, Private Banking
£550 - £650 per day - Via an Umbrella Company
6 Month Contract
Business Analyst, Regulatory Change, Regulatory Reporting, Quality Assurance, LIBOR, MiFID, SFTR, FATCA, EMIR, Banking, Wealth Management, Private Banking
A global Private Banking function in an Investment Bank are currently seeking a number of Business Analysts to join them on a long term, rolling contract in London. The roles require regulatory change knowledge covering MiFID II.
£550 - £650 per day - via a PAYE or Umbrella Company Solution
- Extensive business analysis skills with experience of delivering complex and varied projects.
- Expert level Regulatory Change experience, with particular focus on MiFID II, SFTR or ESG
- Experinece of working in Capital Markets, Wealth Management or Private Banking would be ideal.
- Proven experience developing creative solutions to problems;
- In depth industry experience with strong product, front to back and technical knowledge
- Excellent delivery record in global Investment Banks.
- Good stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you meet these requirements please apply for immediate consideration.