Our client, a property management company, is looking for a Building Manager to oversee the day to day running of their new development located in Oxford. The position is offered on a full time, permanent basis with hours between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
* To undertake and/or outsource maintenance requests received through the established procedure;
* To assess work requests and perform remedial and/or repair and replacement work to a high standard of workmanship;
* Act as point of contact for building occupants and deal with issues and enquiries
* Liaise with contractors (plumbers, electricians, carpenters etc) as appropriate
* Ensure adherence to Health & Safety
* All aspects of grounds and garden maintenance, including lawn maintenance and cultivation - digging, weeding, mulching, and planting, hedge trimming, strimming, leaf blowing and edging.
* Ground and low level arboriculture and maintenance.
* Use and maintenance of hand tools and mechanised horticultural machinery
* Keeping the grounds clear and free of litter at all times..
* To carry out small maintenance and cleaning work externally
* Proven experience with a skilled trade or in general maintenance
* Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
* Good communicator with a 'can do' attitude
* Own transport - car driver
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria