The ideal candidate for this role should be enthusiastic, resilient, proactive, and dedicated.
You will be supporting two hearing impaired children in a year 5 class - translating the spoken teaching into SSE (Sign Supported English) or BSL and supporting the children with their work. The school is ideally seeking a combined Communication Support Worker.
Hours of work 8.30am-3.30pm (15 mins morning break and a 30min lunch break)
Daily Pay Rate - £90.00
The school has accessible transport links. There are adequate parking spaces within the vicinity.
The benefits of working for the school are as follows:
The School has strong and effective leadership team
To join Tradewind and be successful BSL SEN TA Year 5, you will need to have:
At least one years' experience working in a mainstream school
BSL level 2 or higher
You must have the right to work in the UK
Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as a BSL SEN TA/Year 5, please contact Carol Grey on (Apply online only)
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer