Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Junior Scientific Knowledge Management Associate to join our growing team in charge of Scientific Knowledge Management for commercial and marketing purposes.
As an SKM Associate you will support SKM Managers across various disciplines in a virtual team that is spread all over Europe. The SKM department creates messages to promote products based on scientific knowledge. The team add value to the story of the JNJ brands via narrative, materials and message.
Do you have a bachelor or a master degree in (life) science and looking for a first job? Or do you already have a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry (E.g.: data management, compliance, pharmacovigilance, clinical research, science, medical information, scientific marketing, ...)? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Key Job Activities:
- Provide operational and administrative support to members and leaders of the EMEA SKM team in an agile way of working.
- Perform scientific accuracy, quality & compliance reviews of company materials.
- Ensuring consistency of commercial Materials (content, branding, messaging) with related commercial and medical Materials & branding platforms.
- Support the development and maintenance of standards, processes, and policies in support of the centralized Scientific Knowledge Management Model.
- Support SKM Managers with their operational tasks. This requires the SKM Associate to be fully flexible in terms of therapeutic area support & engagement with multiple SKM Managers. However, limited dedication to defined therapeutic areas may be possible.
- Work across different therapeutic areas and thus collaborate with different SKM Managers. Some elements of the scope of work are fully flexible and are driven by priority /urgency of the task. Other tasks are assigned to a specific therapeutic area(s).
- Reviewing and approving commercial materials in Janssen's internal electronic review platform iMedicalReview (iMR, Veeva Vault PromoMats® based) in full accordance with internal SOPs. The degree of autonomy in Material review and approval will vary depending on the level of preexisting scientific knowledge and/or expertise in pharmaceutical compliance regulations. It is expected to grow during the assignment.
- Creating, reviewing and approving references in iMR on regional European level within the aforementioned therapeutic areas.
- Building strong communication channels with EPMs and agencies involved in material creation to ensure rapid and seamless cooperation.
- Establishing relationships with relevant functions in the concerned LOC, e.g. regulatory, marketing, medical, to investigate and understand their regulatory needs and limitations.
- Collaborate closely with other SKM Associates.
- Successful establishment of the working model of SKM engagement for the novel commercialisation model.
Scope of work (core tasks):
- Supporting SKMs with collecting scientific evidence in any kind of published form and storing them on digital platforms.
- Management of content on SKM-owned platforms such as the Curated Materials Sharepoint, MAFHub etc.
- Supporting SKMs with creating and disseminating scientific communication tools such as bulletins/newsletters and holding pages and making these available to internal audiences via digital platforms.
- Collaborating with content owners from other functions, e.g. Marketing, and agencies involved in material creation.
- Reviewing and if appropriate, approving company materials in Janssen's internal electronic review platform in full accordance with internal SOPs and the EFPIA code.
- The degree of autonomy in Material review and approval will vary depending on the level of preexisting scientific knowledge and/or expertise in pharmaceutical compliance regulations. It is expected to grow during the assignment.
- Hands-on and proactive mindset, self-organised and eager to learn, solution-oriented.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Attentive to detail & quality-focused.
- Used to communicating and working via digital platforms.
- Able to work in remote settings & easily connect to other team members.
- Able to accommodate shifting tasks while maintaining focus.
- Degree in (life) science.
- Fluent in English.
- Experienced with using various IT systems, in particular Microsoft O365 applications.
- Prior experience with digital databases, e.g. having worked with scientific literature databases.
- Basic understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Basic understanding of compliance rules governing the pharmaceutical industry, or having worked in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will work remotely in a diverse team.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.