AWS DevOps Engineer - 6 months contract - fully remote - Inside IR35
I am working with a leading Public Sector Organisation, who require an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join an existing team
Key experience the AWS DevOps Engineer will include:
- Create and Manage AWS workspaces deployment.
- Managing template machines
- Overseeing usage - monitoring billing
- User support (eg, setting up new Workspaces, managing off-boarding)
- Library Management
- Security management (Installing patches)
- Setting up and managing other usage of AWS services (EC2, RDS)
- Managing connectivity to other Servers
- Identifying causes of issues and reporting back to the team
- Working with the team to help ensure avoidable issues do not reoccur
- Cost administration and updates
- Management of Directory services
- CI/CD creation and Maintenance
This AWS DevOps Engineer role is fully remote and Inside IR35.
To discuss this exciting AWS DevOps Engineer opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).