Hybrid cloud and AI are the two next great shifts in the technology landscape, and IBM is positioning itself to play a key role in this swift and seismic transformation. We see the hybrid cloud opportunity at $1 trillion. Most of it is still ahead of us, as less than 25%of workloads have moved to public clouds thus far. Meanwhile, the current enterprise deployment rate of AI is only in the single digits.
Our GBS expertise and our culture is a key factor in driving Business value to our customers and is currently helping hundreds of major clients on their hybrid cloud journeys. Our hybrid cloud approach lets clients connect their back office to their front office, modernize mission-critical workloads, build cloud-native apps, and securely deploy and manage data and applications across various IT environments.
Businesses have an acute need for speed to market, flexibility and nimbleness, and continuous open innovation. On these, hybrid cloud delivers. In fact, clients find that choosing a hybrid cloud approach is 2.5 times more valuable than relying on public cloud alone.
We are looking for Go-To-market leadership, experienced in business development, partnering with Sales Leaders in shaping winning large scale hybrid cloud transformation solutions. You will be providing Multi-cloud strategy and application modernization solutions based on Red Hat technologies such as Red Hat Openshift aligned to our clients' business needs for digital solutions, setting out the roadmap for their journey to the cloud and helping them to define their Hybrid Cloud platform and new ways of working. As a trusted advisor you will enable their transformation to become agile and for them to be an innovative digital business.Your Role and Responsibilities
- Lead technical sales discussions with clients from executive to C-level, including a proven ability to define and shape winning Hybrid Cloud solutions for clients
- Solutioning complex cloud and Red Hat orientated projects to meet client goals
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them connect their business strategies to their cloud strategies, translating them in business value.
- Understand our client's strategic needs, short and long-term business objectives and then articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned
- Assist in defining the Red Hat practice portfolio of offerings and continually seek opportunities to develop business.
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement
- Drive development and progressing to closure of all Red Hat opportunities.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, on-going business and technical career development, medical cover, pension, vacation days, free access to online learning platforms (O'Reilly Safari, A Cloud Guru, Udemy), visit 2 conferences a year, Vlog and attend meetups in working hours, obtain Azure and other CSP training and certification, flexible working and home times.
#GBSEMEAB10_21Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep consulting and leadership experience, including a proven ability to define and shape winning Hybrid Cloud solutions for customers via:
- Value stream mapping and complex change management
- Selling the value of Red Hat Openshift and Open Source and Innovation
- Multi-Cloud management/AIOps platforms like Red Hat,Azure Arc, Google Anthos, IBM Satellite, Outpost, Vmware TANZU etc
- Container orchestration platforms like Openshift, AKS, EKS, GKE, IKS etc.
- Application Modernisation / Migration
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Cost Management, Cloud Security in Multi-Cloud EnvironmentStrong problem-solving skills, the ability to overcome day-to-day issues in pursuit of the end goal
- First-class communication skills - an ability to engage persuasively with senior stakeholders both inside IBM and with clients
- The ability and confidence to work independently and lead others
- Ability to conceptualize and solution Hybrid cloud projects to meet client cloud transformation strategies
About Business Unit
- Experience leading solutions on proposals and responses for new business, as well as complex transformation programmes. Ability to articulate the specific industry and transformation challenges presented by cloud and application modernization
- Experience in defining new business platform models - Startup Accelerators & Incubators
- Certifications in leading cloud vendors such as AWS, Azure, Red Hat, IBM Cloud, GCP a plus
- High-level understanding on RedHat Ansible Automation, Jboss, Fuse, 3scale API is a plus
- End to end cloud native architecture understanding (mobile technologies (Angular, React etc) API, Microservice, intelligent workflow, streaming and DBaaS etc) is a plus.
- Multi-language fluency a plus
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.About IBM
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.Location Statement
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.Being
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.