This global accountancy firm are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team, assisting in driving implementation from strategy set. The successful candidate will be a self starter with the ability to hit the ground running, making an impact from day one.
This client are a global leading Accountancy firm, with offices in London. They provide audit, tax and advisory services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing marketing strategy for learning and development team
- Implementing quarterly campaigns and monthly activities for different audience segments.
- Measure KPIs for campaign activity and report on ROI - presenting analysis to Managers and internal stakeholders.
- Managing events calendar.
- Project manage small events, such as BD activity with key accounts or regional roadshows.
- Collaborate with BD and sales teams to generate leads.
- Collaborate with wider Marketing team, such as PR, social media and advertising.
- Support in content creation and copywriting - articles, flyers, presentations and campaign communications.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experienced marketer with a proven ability to deliver campaign activity across a broad range of channels and audiences
- Creative and innovative with a good understanding of existing and emerging marketing techniques (including digital technologies)
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and through clear and descriptive written work
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Problem solving skills - presenting solutions to issues.
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills.
- 12 month contract
- £39,000 per annum (DOE)
- London based opportunity
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in office.
- Start ASAP