Who we are
Say hello to Doctor Care Anywhere: the digital platform that puts your health in your hands.
No more queuing outside GP practices. No more stressing over appointments. We help over 2 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, whenever or wherever they need to.
We're a team of doctors, designers, data analysts, software developers, managers, marketers, and more - all working together to transform patient experiences for the better. And as we grow, we need the best kind of people making that happen.
Sounds like something you'd like to be a part of? We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you're talented, hard-working and ready to dream big - while having some fun - we'd like to hear from you!
Your new role:
Are you passionate about the customer? With an obsessive focus on data and growing our understanding of patient needs, pain and drivers?
We have the perfect role for you. We are recruiting for an Analytics & Insights Manager to join our growing marketing team, who can own our dashboards and keep us on track, and engage in an insights and data strategy to drive our understanding of our channels, customers, their behaviour and how we can better reach them.
The key tasks in your new and exciting role with us:
- Collaborate with product and commercial to define go-to-market strategy by generating deep customer insights and establishing the forums and tools to get them into the hands of the people that need them.
- Own the marketing data stream, and work closely with the DCA data team to produce reports/dashboards.
- Work with the marketing agency and channel owners (B2B, B2C) to analyse marketing campaign insights to ensure each channel is optimised.
- Engage our data security team to review and implement relevant tracking functionality that allows us and our agencies to optimise marketing whilst following data security best practices.
- Become an expert user of our platform metric tools (Facebook, google analytics etc.) as well as our platform/website analytics systems (Power BI etc.).
- Develop our test and learn strategy, working with each marketing function to ensure tests are set up correctly and reach statistical significance, and create a comms model to make sure results are shared across the business and feedback to inform the creation of marketing assets.
- Develop an insight strategy to enhance our knowledge of the business and our customer segments, that can be used to drive more intelligent, relevant and personalised product and marketing messaging.
- Work with Product and Patient Experience to run regular surveys to understand customer sentiment around our product and service, identify challenges and highlight opportunities.
- Work with UX Researchers to identify growth opportunities by deriving actionable insights across the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition through to retention and loyalty.
- Run competitive market intelligence programs that help to inform product, proposition and commercial opportunities.
- Increase scalability, consistency and quality of customer insights through the creation of best in class processes, tools and reports, collaborating and sharing with other areas of the business for maximum value.
Hopefully a description of you and your experience!:
- You love data and digging into the heart of a business to find actionable insights to inform business decisions, and have experience translating these in a way the business can understand and adopt
- You have experience of a number of different analytics platforms, and of course are a master of the Excel spreadsheet!
- You know testing inside out, and have worked within a busy marketing function, either in an agency or client side
- You will know best in class research principles inside and out and will use these skills to establish customer insight programs to shape campaigns; enhance our customer's experience, inform our segmentation strategy, buyer persona development and messaging
- You will have experience in leading quantitative and qualitative research efforts and produce data insights in engaging and compelling formats for a range of stakeholders across our business from Marketing to Product and Commercial
- You will have your finger on the pulse of changes taking place across the market and know what makes our customers tick better than anyone else by tapping into their needs through data insights and customer interactions
- With strong interpersonal skills, you'll be able to run customer interviews and drive customer focus groups. You will establish scalable processes for insight gathering to empower internal teams on how to use them as we bring products to market
Why you want to work here:
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our employees. You can expect to be supported and valued as a member of our team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and careers with us! As part of that, as an employee you will have access to: Benefits:
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and 5 members of your friends or family
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bike2Work scheme
Other plus's when at DCA!:
- 4 x charity 'Care in the Community' days per year
- Flexible working environment - It's important that you work wherever works for you. The office is a collaborative space where you will be needed for your input occasionally, but will have a mix of working in the office and working from home.
- Progressive environment with a focus on wellbeing
- An environment where the 'sky is the limit' offering career opportunities and development
- Open, transparent and dynamic environment, trusted to work independently but with a great team around you
- Virtual Fitness classes three times a week