Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
The Analytics Delivery Consultant is responsible for streamlining delivery of services provided by ACG's Advanced Analytics organization. The Advanced Analytics organization includes a diverse group of talented team members in the Data Science, Data Visualization, Marketing Analysis and Data Integration disciplines.
· Plan and prioritize backlog and development for Lead Generation, Data Integration, and Data Visualization work efforts
· Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value
· Collaborate with stakeholders to refine requirements, determine size and scope of story and coordinate dependencies to streamline delivery
· Honing and leading improvement for the delivery infrastructure
· Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
· Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
· Maintaining positive relationships with customers by identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the company context
Supervisory Responsibilities (briefly describe, if applicable, or indicate None):
· Master's degree
IV. Work Environment
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify)
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
· Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science or related field.
· 5 or more years of experience in Service Delivery and/or Agile Product Owner role
Knowledge and Skills:
· Knowledge of Agile and/or ITIL disciplines
· Conflict management and resolution skills
· Ability to work with internal clients and associates at all levels, both technical and non-technical in nature
· Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing
· Strong time-management, organization, and attention to detail
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.