We are currently recruiting for an exciting an Administrative opportunity on a temporary to permanent basis. This position will be office based in Braintree.
This is a full time role working 8:30am-5:30pm and will be starting asap so you will need to be immediately available.
- Assisting the day to day duties of the operations department
- Liaising with work planners and updating drawings and files for contracted works
- Liaising with internal and external clients ensuring information is accurately communicated
- Providing full support and accurate record keeping for all of the department
- Preparation of documents, maintaining and updating the database
- Answering phones, taking messages and covering reception and other admin duties
- Preparation of documentation for team meetings, recording minutes where needed
- Providing excellent customer service to external clients
- Strong coordination and admin skills
- Experience of using MS Office including Excel.
- Experience of working to deadlines and tight timeframes.
- Experience providing excellent customer service
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment!