Our client are a VC backed leading ecommerce business, they are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their fun and vibrant team. This is an exciting time to join a business who truly created a gap in the market service and partner with a huge number of brands around the world.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will manage supplier relationships and ensure that POs, invoices and payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are processed promptly and allocating them to the relevant PO
- Managing supplier queries and invoice discrepancies
- Petty cash: Manage and reconcile petty cash, including withdrawals from the bank
- High volume of data entry on a daily basis;
- Supplier reconciliations: ensure that supplier statements are reconciled and that any discrepancies are resolved efficiently & effectively
- General: Support the finance team on other tasks as required
- Experience working with a similar role
- Confident communication skills (ability to communicate with Directors)
- Able to adapt to working in fast paced environment
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.