ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE MANAGER
If you want to join an accountancy business based in Barnes who are looking to grow their business and their people with sizeable double digit growth, and the opportunities that come with this then read on.
My client are looking to expand their team and are looking for your help to achieve this.
Flexible working conditions, above market wage structure, if you are dynamic and up for a challenge, come with us on our journey.
This role will stretch and reward you with responsibilities listed below, but as a new role, we will work together to make it as rewarding as possible.
- Client engagement, including liaising with our technical content writers and maintaining a constant updated content on our news channels.
- Overseeing database management, reviewing IT systems to ensure operating efficiently including considering ongoing developments such as cloud application, new software modules and/or packages etc.
- Ensure the employee training is sufficient to comply with CPD.
- Documenting client workflows, allocating work to staff, maintaining and monitoring job progress and turnaround times on each job.
- Organise client and potential client events.,
- Ensuring compliance with ISQC1.
- Manage our relationships with 3rd party suppliers - e.g. IT, recruitment agents etc.
- Maintaining at least six points of contact with a client each year by being responsible for scheduling and issuing newsletters.
- Opportunity to grow social media presence.
- Managing Fee Protection policy including billing.
- Managing any non-accounts functions such as Registered Office Board, signs and invoices.
- Responsible for our office accounts (we need to put the office accounts on a proprietary accounting software system) including payroll (working knowledge required) bank accounts (including client bank accounts), invoicing clients, monitoring work in progress, debtor recovery.
- A range of HR duties, including recruiting staff, staff appraisals and employment contracts.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.