Our client a leader within the Financial Technology industry require an Account manager with a minimum of 3-5 years experience with the skills listed below. This role is hybrid working with 1-2 days a week in the London office.
About the rolte We're looking for a highly talented Account Manager who can engage meaningfully with our clients. We're on the lookout for someone who can grow the size, stickiness, longevity and profitability of a defined set of client accounts. This person will ensure ensure strategic and operational alignment between us and the clients' businesses, they will improve sentiment and make clients our advocates and referenceable.
You will work closely with our Business Analysts, Project Managers and Delivery Directors to best understand our clients to earn and keep their trust. The person in this role will require excellent people skills, the ability to manage expectations well and to be able to work with our Delivery teams to appropriately manage clients and their needs.
Responsibilities The aim for the person in this role will be to add value to the organization by improving the product and service provided through collaboration. This will lead to improved customer satisfaction and retention. Commercials • Maintain a complete understanding of all contracts and commercials for the clients and be the "oracle" for these
• Lead all contract renewal proposals and negotiations, ensuring well-managed lead times and changes, to minimise surprises or escalations • Identify and convert upsell and cross-sell opportunities from the range of Group offerings available
• Prepare bid materials to the defined standard for approval internally and proposal materials for use externally
• Understand client budget cycles and quantum Product / Roadmap
• Maintain a complete understanding of all product versions in use by the client, including key areas of functionality and bespoke developments
• Lead and convert product upgrade opportunities, whether these be elected by the client or enforced through the product lifecycle process or contract
• Ensure the client is notified and understands any product notifications relating to roadmap, new releases, extended support and end of life, affecting them or likely to affect them as a business
• Understand the clients hosting arrangements. be a conduit for discussion and an escalation point for service issues and service improvement plan