Endorsement Scheme Account Manager - Which? Endorsement Scheme Despite the current circumstances we are still recruiting for roles. In compliance with UK Government advice relating to COVID-19 this role will be remotely based in line with our current workforce and we will supply you with the tools and technologies to enable you to do so. Similarly all interviews will be conducted by google hangouts or equivalent video conferring technologies. About Which?
Which? is the UK's consumer champion, here to make life simpler, fairer and safer for everyone. As an organisation we're not for profit and all for making consumers more powerful - and as people we're brave, caring, rigorous and insightful in the way we connect with each other to make change happen.
Our work impacts in high profile areas such as consumer rights, scams, data protection and unfair pricing. Our investigations go deep and our expert advice is completely impartial. Same goes for our product reviews - our rigorous tests and expert recommendations help consumers to make better decisions. Come and champion consumers with us - it's important work.
We care about every one of our 1.7 million members and supporters - without them Which? wouldn't be the largest consumer association in the UK. With our testing and survey results, we recognise the very best products and services through our Which? Best Buy and Which? recommended provider endorsements. Our endorsements help consumers make informed decisions about their everyday purchases. About the role
This role is known internally as Endorsement Scheme Account Manager. In this role you will lead on our external engagement with our corporate clients whose products and services we review to be an advocate of Which? You will also account manage licencees who currently use the coveted Which? endorsement logo.
This is a varied role where you will work with some well known household names who manufacture products from mattresses to dishwashers. Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing support with administering Which?'s Endorsement Scheme including processing applications and acting as the first point of contact for licensing queries from businesses.
- Maintaining information management systems and the contact database which supports business activities.
- Leading on our external engagement with corporate clients in your dedicated research area whose products and service we review and become an advocate of Which?, our testing and the endorsement scheme. This would be via attending meetings and key industry events.
- Engagement with external contacts, using as an opportunity to bring wider insight into the organisation and to seek feedback from the corporate sector on our Endorsement Scheme.
- Maintaining and developing on our teams engagement with the key researchers to make sure you're aware of potential products/services up due to be a reviewed
- Work closely with our External Affairs, Campaigns and other teams who are also responsible for external engagement
- Working with the team Manager to identify opportunities and preparing proposals for new endorsement initiatives
- Regularly analysing opportunities and sales to identify low converting research areas, followed by a proposal to team manager about how to increase this.
You'll be an experienced account manager ideally with a background in a B2B sales or business development.
You will be a great communicator with the ability to cultivate and maintain strong client relationships at all levels. You'll be skilled at communicating to a wide range of audiences to a high standard including written and verbal.
You'll enjoy the challenge of prioritising and managing a busy workload and delivering to tight deadlines. With a collaborative approach you'll work closely with internal colleagues to share knowledge, experience and activities.
You will be highly commercial with an analytical mind and demonstrable success in driving revenue with a target orientated approach and always looking for the next opportunity. What is on offer?
Our office is across the road from Great Portland St Underground and a few minutes' walk from Regents Park Underground station.
Our newly refurbished modern working environment is relaxed and friendly (including fresh fruit, subsidised canteen, great facilities for cyclists and lunchtime runners, and two free healthy lunches a week). We even have a private section of Regent's park which is handy for hot summers and team building events! Other benefits
- Competitive salary plus a generous 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Shift Pattern: 35 hour week - no weekends
- Hybrid working 5-8 days in the office
- Healthcare insurance
- Private medical insurance and opportunity to participate in Vitality rewards programme - at 6 months
- Free life assurance cover (worth at least 4x your annual salary)
- Award-winning pension scheme of 6% with 11% after your first year
- Flexible working
- Free access to Which? member content
- Free access to Which? money and legal helplines
It's a great time to join as we have just launched our new values! Click here to find out what we feel reflects what we do and how we work.
Does this sound like your next account manager role? If so we'd love to hear from you. Please click on the link to review the role description and to apply. At Which ? we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We want to receive applications from all regardless of age, gender identity , disability , marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity , religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation , transgender status, social economic background etc. We believe that a diverse workforce helps us to understand and create a positive impact for consumers . We want to ensure that everybody can apply and be part of our recruitment processes, and therefore when required we make reasonable adjustments to accommodate our candidates. We're committed to making sure our application process is accessible to everyone who would like to apply for any of our vacancies! Please reach out to if you need us to provide an alternative application method to support your accessibility needs.