How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
You will be responsible for helping your team with the end-to-end planning and buying across online and offline channels. You'll work directly with client and media owners to report on performance and ensure delivery of effective media campaigns. You will be working across a range of channels, including but not limited to Digital (Social, Display, Audio, Video), Print, Outdoor, Radio, Cinema and more'.
This role is a key within Team Deer, the award winning entertainment team. This is where the company's key entertainment accounts sit, including Sony Music, Warner Music, Penguin Random House, Starzplay and Kopparberg. Our roster of entertainment clients is growing rapidly and we are excited to be able to in turn grow our team with more passionate talent. You will be working across multiple entertainment accounts which will either be mainly focused across record labels or a non-music account, depending on which account we think will suit your skills and passion most.
We truly believe in investing in people and retaining great talent by focusing on developing skillsets and ensuring opportunities for career growth. We are looking for an intern who would potentially join us as a permanent employee at the end of their three months with us.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
You will be working closely with a group of creative, dynamic and friendly people. Chemistry is therefore critical. The ideal person for this position will fit with the culture. They will be positive, participative, self-confident, approachable, self-starting, entrepreneurial, inquisitive, imaginative, consistent and self-disciplined.
We are looking for someone:
- With a drive and passion to implement exceptional digital media campaigns
- Would enjoy building relationships with clients, media owners and team members
- Confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and deliver in a high-pressure environment
- A team player with a helpful and sociable attitude
- An understanding of online channels, in particular biddable
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Comprehensive private healthcare & income protection
- Gym membership
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Cycle to work and new tech schemes
- Childcare voucher & excellent parental leave
- Work from home flexibility
- In office company bar (with prosecco and beer tap!), free breakfast & fruit